Things to know before you come on holiday
We have summarised our booking information for you here. If you have any further questions, our reception team will be happy to help!
Prices are per person and per day. The province of South Tyrol charges a visitor's tax of €2.00 per person and day, except for children under 14 years of age.
You can pay your bill at the end of your stay by credit card, Visa, Mastercard or in cash on site. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques or bank transfers. Please also note that as of 1 July 2020, cash amounts exceeding €1,999.99 are no longer allowed in Italy.
Your room will be available from 2 pm on the day of arrival. If your arrival is delayed later than 8 pm, please let us know. Please vacate your room by 11 am on the day of departure.
- For the third and fourth additional bed: €20.00 from 0 to 2 years of age
- Discount of 50% from 3 to 5 years
- Discount of 30% from 6 to 12 years
- Discount of 20% from 13 years
- For a stay of less than four days, we charge a surcharge of 10%
- Double room for single use: surcharge of €40.00 per day
- Garage parking space: €9.00 per day (only in winter)
- Dogs are welcome in the summer season at an additional cost of €25.00 per day. Please state when booking that your four-legged friend is coming with you on holiday.
The reservation is only binding once you have paid a deposit. You can do this by credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express) or bank transfer.
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 30 days before arrival (in this case the deposit will be refunded or credited for another holiday within one year).
- Cancellation is free of charge at any time in the event of a COVID-19 infection (medical certificate and PCR test required) or government travel restrictions.
- For cancellations between 30 and 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be withheld and 80% of the reservation cost will be charged.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to arrival, late arrivals or no-shows will be charged 100% of the reservation cost.
‘A holiday in the pulsating heart of the Dolomites. A holiday in tune with the times.’